Website use: terms and conditions
The information on this website is provided by the site owner, Frances St Clair Miller and is for general use only by the public. The information is kept up to date and correct but I no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, for its completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance users place on the information is strictly at your own risk. In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, I takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under my control and I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or that I endorse the views expressed within them.
Continuing to browse and use this website means you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by all the specific terms and conditions of use noted below, which govern the relationship between you and me in using this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use my website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photographic images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to me, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.